T2 Batting Cage / Divider Curtain System (Track & Trolley)
Our T2 system allows for quick & smooth mobility for your batting cage
or divider curtain. It is the quickest "open to close" manual-operated
system on the market, using nylon wheels which roll inside steel tracking. This
is the same style system used for "walk-draw" divider curtains found
in hundreds of gyms across the country.
If you're tired of the effort associated with cable suspension systems, dealing
with snap replacement & "hang-ups" from grooves worn in the snaps
from years of abrasion, this system will eliminate those headaches.
The T2 system allows you to go from "store to play" position in 1-2
minutes, with fewer people required for operation. When ready for storage, simply
push the net/curtain from one end by walking (or jogging) toward the wall. A
70'L batting cage net will easily collapse down to only 2-3 ft against the wall,
and can also be "bungeed" to tighten up even further.
System is customized to specs. Pricing depends on required mounting system
(below), and total linear coverage. Please contact
us with your project details to receive an estimate.
5 Mounting Options:
Chain or Beam Type Mount
Works well when attached to a support member immediately above the top of the
Threaded Rod Type Mount
Works well when the attachment points are substantially higher than the top
of the curtain.
Ceiling Type Mounting
Mounts directly to ceiling or any flat horizontal surface – must be directly
above the curtain.
Wall Type Mounting
Mounts directly to any vertical surface.
Beam or Truss Mounting
Attaches directly to I Beams or roof trusses. The clamps are secured with set
screws and rotate for proper orientation.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!