Do I need NetSeal?
Should I take the net down when not in use?
What are the leading factors for netting deterioration?
What color net is best?
What does the # symbol followed by a number mean?
What is NetSeal?
What is the difference between Nylon nets and Poly nets?
What's the best material for outdoor use?
What's the difference between knotted and knotless?
What's the difference between Latex & Varnish?
Latex is a water-based solution, and Varnish (paint) is an oil-based solution.
What's the difference between twisted and braided?
What size mesh do I need?
What about breaking strength?
Instantly build custom sized batting cages, barrier nets, and hitting cages!
* Black Knotted Nylon Netting
* Hung-Square pro-style netting
* #36, 320 lb. nylon netting
* 1-7/8" square mesh for baseball containment
* Pillow-Case Net Style for easy installation
* UV protection to protect against weather and sun's harmful rays
* All Nets Include Extra Latex-Dip for maximum protection (infuses fibers to prevent
water absorption and increase abrasion resistance)
* Heavy-duty galvanized steel pipe
* 1 3/4" O.D. Round Pipe
* Color-coded frame pieces for EASY ASSEMBLY!
* Pieces slip together for snug fit
* Includes Bolts & pre-drilled holes (not required to use)
* Heavy-duty bolt-on legs with 45 degree angle support braces
* Optional wheel-kit & hip-saver available
:: Fast Delivery 24-hour shipping :: 2-year Warranty ::
Get $5 in Rewards for reviewing this item! Click here to make $5 in 1 minute.
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
Start earning free equipment today!
What Customers Are Saying...
Mon - Fri 9 am - 5:30 pm CST
Have Questions? Need Answers? Call and talk to one of our knowledgeable sales representatives. After hours? Send us an email.