+1 Lane Expansion - Pro Model Batting Cage Frame (In-Ground / 6-5/8")
Easily expand your Pro Model Frame Kit to monster proportions, with this add-on
kit. Extend your cage size to a Triple-Lane (+2 expansion kits) or even a Quad-Lane
(+3 expansion kits).
If you're looking for a legitimate PRO-style outdoor batting
cage, and prefer to avoid a "jungle gym" of steel tubing - this is it.
Our newest cage system creates a full-length pro-style cage
without the hassle of concreting extra poles, eliminates the chance of ball
ricochet, prevents balls from escaping (even in high winds) & reduces the "tunnel
effect" (heights as tall as 16'H).
- Minimizes number of ground holes (only 6)
- Accommodates nets up to 16'H
- Eliminates any chance of ball ricochet, due to no cross-member
or center up-rights
- Very clean & pro appearance - less # of obtrusive frame poles
- net maintains boxy look with cable system
- Slide curtain to either end, creating a wide-open playable
- Frame coated with all-weather Black paint -- other colors
available for cost
- Welded top caps prevents water from collecting / bees from
- Optional bottom cable system contains balls inside tunnel
despite wind conditions (also maximizes cage height - 12" of net ground sag
no longer needed)
- Divider curtain stretch minimized with optional bottom cable
system (can be easily removed)
- Optional Winch system allows net to be quickly raised & lowered,
making net maintenance simple
- (2) 21'L Poles (w/top caps)
- (2) Singe front tab + 1 dog ear
- (2) Turn-buckles, 9" x 5/8"
- (2) Turn-buckles, 6" x 1/2"
- (2) 75' Rolls 1/4" Cable (top linear lines)
- (2) 16' Rolls 1/8" Cable (horizontal end lines)
- (70) Steel Snap-hooks
- (12) Cable Clamps, 1/4"
- (8) Cable Clamps, 1/8"
- (1) Top Bridge Suspension Kit
- 6-5/8" Round OD
- Schedule 40+ -- Thicker than 1/4" walls
- Coating is optional (see above): Galvanized Steel or Gallon
Black Paint shipped
Bottom Anchor System: Anchors outside walls
& end of net to rigid cables, preventing net from blowing in wind (damage risk),
and eliminates need to let 12" pool on the ground, maximizing playable height!
- (3) 75' Rolls1/8" Galvanized Cable (+1 Cable needed if using
2 individual tunnels)
- (4) 16' Rolls 1/8" Galvanized Cable
- (7) Turn-buckles, 6" x 1/2"
- (6) Singe front tab + 1 dog ear (Double-anchor needed for 2 individual tunnels)
- (28) Cable Clamps, 1/8"
- (1) Bag UV-resistant Wire Ties (hog rings & pliers optional)
*Minimum 5' deep holes required with minimum 30"-36" diameter
base (depending on soil conditions & freeze line) - loose/sandy soil should
*Top Bridge Suspension System not included when: Winch System is ordered, or
net height greater than 14'. Must have minimum of 2' between top of net & bridge
system for effective use.
*Detailed Instructions & hole diagram provided upon ordering
25-year warranty on Frame System :: Ships within
approximately 1 week :: Freight Estimate: $400-$600 pending location
- Orders $5,000 = 5% Instant Discount and Qualify for 10% Lifetime Discount Code for online orders.
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!