Tapcon Large Diameter Concrete Screw: 3" x 1/2" (Concrete/CMU)
Lag screw for anchoring wall plates. Drill holes at 3/8" for maximum bite.
What makes a FlexCage LDT superior? We only use LDT's
with a DOUBLE helix, which creates much better holding power in brick &
Large Diameter Tapcons (LDT) are ideal for use in concrete and block base material.
The threads of these Tapcons cut threads into the base material, resulting in
excellent holding values.
LDTs are made with a finished hex washer head with anti-rotation serrations
to prevent anchor back-out. The head is stamped with a length identification
code and the entire anchor is zinc plated.
No special drill bits are required. The Large Diameter Tapcon anchor uses standard
ANSI bits. The hole size is equal to anchor size.
The correct socket to use for each Large Diameter Tapcon is:
1/2" diameter = 3/4" socket
Large Diameter Tapcons are American Made.
- Orders $5,000 = 5% Instant Discount and Qualify for 10% Lifetime Discount Code for online orders.
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!