55 ft EasySlide Indoor Batting Cage LineLift Kit
This batting cage kit is optimal for properly
suspending batting cage nets between walls, without the need for middle drop-cable
Our LineLift CurtainCages include 3 main top cables just under your ceiling. Vertical
drop cables connect your net to the top main cables. This allows your net &
the drop cables to slide like a giant shower curtain - clearing your air space
for other activities.
Bottom-Line: The main benefit of the LineLift Kit over
the Basic EasySlide Kit is the increased overall height of the main linear cables,
opening your air-space for other activities, e.g.. long-toss, football, volleyball
Base Parts List for 55' Kit:
- (3) 65' Rolls of 3/16" Aircraft Cable: Galvanized Coated (Lengthwise attachment)
- (1) 420' Roll of 1/8" Aircraft Cable: Galvanized Coated (Enough for (84)
5' vertical drops every 2' for 55'L net)
- (12) 2" Premium Steel Roller Wheels (helps slide easier)#
- (6) 5" x 5" Steel FlexPlates (anchor points)
- (24) Lags (anchoring plates)
- (3) Turnbuckles: 9" x 5/8" Jaw-Jaw Galvanized Steel (One end of each cable)
- (12) 3/16" Cable-Clamps: Galvanized Steel (For securing ends of each horizontal
cable in 2 places)
- (168) 3/16" Cable Clamps (For securing ends of vertical cables)
- (168) Steel Snap-hooks - Spring-loaded (For attaching from cable to top
*Net sold separately - find netting here.
Recommended Add-on Parts:
- Cutting / Crimping Service: Order this to have your 1/8"
drop cables factory cut & crimped to your precise required length; saving
HOURS of your time. Read more.
- Roller Wheels: Helps cables slide smoother, preventing
grooves from wearing in snaps, resulting in snags. The more used, the easier
it will slide.
- (6) Steel Wall Plates: 5" x 5" or 8" x 8"
- (24) 3" x 1/2" Lags: Add to your kit to
minimize trips to the hardware store during installation. Or use your own
lags based on the appropriate application. 4 per plate x 6 = 24 total lags
required for a single lane CurtainCage.
Additional Available Parts (select from "Related Items" tab):
- Adjustable mounting plates: Allows lines to adjust several
inches vertically after lags have been set. Very useful to compensate for
the sag over the years as the net relaxes.
- Additional Steel-Snaps: Add more snaps for a more flush
fit to the cables. More attachment points = less sag. Consider adding enough
snaps for connecting every 12"-24".
- Truss/Ceiling Brackets: Custom designed to fit your ceiling
trusses, creating termination points for lines. Useful when your walls are
too far apart, or they can't handle the high tension loads.
- 1/8" Cable: You may wish to increase the 1/8" Cable Roll
if you require your main lines elevated higher than 5 ft above your cage.
How high will my main lines be mounted?
This model allows your main cables to be mounted up to 16'H when used with 12'H
net (can be modified as needed).
Cable Spec (not all cable is created equal)
- Wire Rope Material: Steel
- Finish/Coating: Galvanized
- Construction: 7x19 Strand Core
*Certain applications may require vertical supports to reduce cable slope.
#More Rollers should be added if expecting frequent mobility
- See Related Items Tab to add.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!