The Pro-Gold II Series of screens represents an excellent combination of safety, quality and value! There are many low quality imported screens on the market with low-grade poly netting and lightweight pipe that don’t provide the safety required for today’s competitive play. Our high quality and budget-friendly Pro-Gold line has models available for all levels of play, along with these great features and options:
- Round 1.66” OD x 16 gauge galvanized steel tubing.
- Seamless swaged joints with bolts.
- Steel bracing between the legs and frame.
- Two leg options: Standard or Wheeled
- Low clearance of 1” between the frame and ground prevents balls from going under the frame.
- Pillow case style slip-on dual-layer net with lacing cord.
- Super duty hi-vis yellow rope border is tied on every mesh.
- #60 Nylon netting recommended for institutions or similar heavy use.
- Padding option is custom fit and available in 11 colors - Black, royal, scarlet, dark green, purple, sky blue, orange, navy, maroon, yellow, and grey.
- Padding both minimizes ball deflection and provides protection to the net border.
- Padding consists of a one-piece vinyl wrap and multiple (3-5) internal foam segments.